10 Jubilee Leading Ladies of Jubilee Kumar
Rajendra Kumar or Jubilee Kumar was known to be a family man. He rarely attended the filmi parties or the get togethers. But on screen he shared great chemistry with nearly all his leading ladies. Be it Sadhana, Vyjayantimala, Saira Banu, Waheeda Rehman to name a few. He has given all well known romantic songs with these leading ladies.
Let us enjoy a few of those songs.
1. Rajendra Kumar & Sadhana (Mere Mehboob): Sadhana was his best friend. They shared a special rapport on & off screen. The eternal love song,picturised on these two, about the pathos of a lover waiting to have the glimpse of his sweetheart.
2. Ranjendra Kumar & Meena Kumari (Pyar Ka Sagar): They have some good films together. Her husband Kamal Amrohi once told, ‘Rajendra Kumar is the one who pairs best as a hero with Meena’
3. Rajendra Kumar & Vyjayantimala (Suraj): Vyjayanthimala, was a great artiste and a good friend. They worked in quite a few films – Aas Ka Panchhi, Zindagi, Suraj, Saathi,Sangam. Ganwar,the last film done by Vyjayantimala was also produced by Rajendra Kumar. This particular song had topped all the charts in that year.
4. Rajendra Kumar & Waheeda Rehman (Dharti): Rajendra Kumar always teased Waheeda Rehman by calling her “Chaudhavi Ka Chand”.
This song from “Dharti” he goes on to appreciate her beauty in the similar lines of the famous song of – Chaudhavi Ka Chand.
5. Rajendra Kumar & Saira Banu (Aayi Milan Ki Bela): There were rumors about these two involved romantically. Apart from “Aayi Milan Ki Bela” they did 2 more films together – Aman & Jhuk Gaya Aasman.
Apart from the above leading ladies he gave hits with heroines like Mala Sinha, B.Saroja Devi, Asha Parekh, Ameeta & Sharmila Tagore.
6. Rajendra Kumar & Mala Sinha (Geet)
7. Rajendra Kumar & B. Saroja Devi (Sasural):
8. Rajendra Kumar & Ameeta (Goonj Uthi Shehnai):
9. Rajendra Kumar & Asha Parekh (Gharana):
10. Rajendra Kumar & Sharmila Tagore (Talaash):